img { max-width: 100%; height: auto; width: auto\9; /* ie8 */ }

quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2015

You can buy everything but my eyes


My body's gone
My mind, my soul
All on sale
I don't care about control

I have been a good person
For you and for all
With some dues to pay
When everyone put me down


You can buy everything but my eyes
You can buy everything but my eyes
They are what I have most precious
My eyes, so blind
There is tenderness yet


You can play wrong with me
Make me cry everyday  
But my passion for life is my security 
You can't change my way

So take my hand, take it
Look into my eyes for the last time
What do you see?
Don't break my heart, don't break it 
This one you can buy but my eyes


Nenhum comentário

As palavras são as nossas aliadas. Tecnologia do Blogger.
© Espectro Alma
Maira Gall